We are happy to announce that we will have a modified Easter Sunday worship service on April 12th at our regular start time of 10:45 AM.
The Apostle Paul gave very strict instructions for the church at Rome. In Romans 13:1-2 he said,
"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment." ESV
Therefore, in compliance with Governor DeWine's Social Distancing Orders, we will be offering a 'drive-in' service which will allow you to hear the music and message over your car radio. Tune to FM 87.9 to hear the service after you arrive in our parking lot.
In the meantime we ask that you diligently follow the required social distancing behaviors as listed below:
1. Remain in your vehicle the entire time you are at church.
2. Park with adequate spaces between vehicles. Two empty spaces minimum.
3. No hand shaking, hugs, or direct contact with anyone outside of your household that you currently live with.
4. Face masks are recommended.
5. If you must exit your vehicle, maintain at least 6 foot distance between others.
6. Wash hands and use hand sanitizer before and after church to protect yourself.
7. If you or any household members have additional health vulnerabilities, consider carefully whether attendance is a good idea at this time.
Our desire is that we conduct a church service that an outside observer would view as responsible, while still obeying God's command to fellowship, worship and hear the Word.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter. We look forward you seeing you on Sunday.